(An ad bar may go here)



Monday, May 26, 2008

~* Update From Rwanda *~

Hello everybody! I am currently in Rwanda, and will be here until Wednesday morning. I am currently typing on a french keyboard, which is incredibly difficult, so I will not be able to give to indepth of an update.
I will try to go into more details another time.

On Friday I went white water rafting on the Nile, and had a great time. I was on a raft with four Brits, who were all pretty cool. I 'nearly' drowned on a couple of occasions, but overall I did just fine. I bought a copy of the DVD the rafting company made of our trip, so you can all watch it when I get back home!
On Saturday I made my way to Kigali, and today I did my trek with the gorillas. It was totally amazing, and I wish I could type properly to tell you all about it. I took pictures and videos, so don't be worried.

Tomorrow I will be touring Kigali and a few other areas around here. Wednesday I will get on a bus for the 24 hour ride back to Nairobi. Sunday I leave Nairobi for London.

Okay, sorry about the crappiness of the post, but it is taking me forever to type on this keyboard. I am doing well, and can't wait to see you all! Take care!






Please put your pencils down now.
Sit quietly with your test booklets closed while I come around to collect them.
Go back to the Ghostbusters hideout, or visit the past, in this wicked time machine.