(An ad bar may go here)



Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~* Update from Kampala *~

Hey everyone! I'm using the computer at the hostel I'm staying at, but there's someone waiting to use it, so I'm going to make this brief, and hope to get back on a little bit later. I'm in Kampala, and things are good - minus a sore neck :P Our bus was an hour and a half late leaving Kisumu last night, so we didn't get into Kampala until 10:30. On the way, it was very dark out, our bus driver didn't see a speed bump in the road, and drove over it, probably going 60km/h. I was in the very back row of the bus, and I flew up out of my seat and bashed my head on the ceiling console thingy...it was not fun. The guy sitting at the other end of the row cut his head and was bleeding a bit. Yeah, it was not too fun. Everything else was fine though.
I just found out I got a good tax return this year, so I may try to squeeze in a trek with the gorillas either here in Uganda, or down in Rwanda. I have to go find a travel agent today and get the details. Umm...I guess other than that, not too much to report. I leave tomorrow for the day for Jinja, where I will be white water rafting on the Nile. I'm looking forward to that!

Okay, that's all for now. Take care, and talk to you later!






Please put your pencils down now.
Sit quietly with your test booklets closed while I come around to collect them.
Go back to the Ghostbusters hideout, or visit the past, in this wicked time machine.