(An ad bar may go here)
Directory
:: Total Funds Collected::
As of March 22nd, $2931 has been donated, with another $400 being spent on purchasing Maasai jewelery. I want to thank everyone who has donated their time, money and thoughts to our projects here.
:: Personal Info ::
Name:
Suneil Parmar
Age:
23
About me:
I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain. Living temporarily in a corrugated steel hut under a mosquito net. Home for me is Edmonton with my sister in the condo my parents bought. I have a wonderful girlfriend - Jessica, who is patiently waiting for me to be done here in Kenya, so we can traipse off to Europe for a week before I head back to Canada. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.
:: Links ::
Pictures from Kenya
MEAC Website (under construction)
Dustin's Blog
Dustin's Pictures
:: Archive ::
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
September 2011
Monday, March 10, 2008
~* Happy Birthday Jasmin! *~
Hey everybody! So, we made it back to Nairobi this evening from the safari. It was an awesome experience! I just wanted to write and say everything is going well. I will try for a longer blog tomorrow or the day after.
Take care!
Addicted-to-oil at 5:32 PM.
0 musings from others
Please put your pencils down
now
.
Sit quietly with your test booklets closed while I come around to collect them.
Go back to the
Ghostbusters hideout
, or visit the past, in this wicked
time machine
.