Hey all. Just a quick update - we are in London at a hostel (it's raining) and we leave for Kenya tomorrow. It's almost 10:00 here in London right now, and 3:00 in Edmonton. Kenya is 10 hours ahead of Edmonton - just fyi. We leave tomorrow around 6pm and get into Kenya around 6am on the 14th. We officially start on the 15th with our orientation. Everything so far is going fine. We both started taking our malaria meds today, and managed to take a nap this afternoon at the hostel before going out for a bite to eat. We may still go out - although it's looking kinda tempting to just stay close to the hostel and have a few pints.
Well I don't have much time left on the internet, so I just wanted to say that I'm doing alright so far, and will try to post updates and/or pictures as often as I can.
Take care!
P.S. - I miss you Jess and Jaz! Be good!
P.P.S - I changed the settings, so now anyone can post comments on the blog. Look forward to hearing from ya!